Friday, January 6, 2012

01/06/2012-Photo Per Day #1

Just one of those fantastically lit mornings.

Clearly, my mornings are not really that glamorous.

We cannot all be perfect, can we?

Le friends.

Wise words of the day:

"It's annoying when fat people say that obesity runs in their family. Let's get real..clearly nothing runs in your family."

Today is an overachiever day for me. I've got FOUR pictures Ha HA! (This will only happen so often). Soon I will become lazy, tired, obese, wait what?

Not too long ago, MTV announced 11 Artists to Watch in the Year 2012. I clearly agree with their nomination for Fun. and Avicii. I haven't heard of a lot of other artists, but MTV made it one step easier-several videos from each artist are posted on the bottom of the post. I strongly suggest you take a look; maybe you will find a new favorite artist?

Basic Physics and 5 & A Dime - Filth In Paris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah, share me!