Sunday, January 8, 2012

01/06/2012-Photo-Per-Day #2

Well it's a good thing my New Year's resolution was not "lose weight".
Well then. I believe I called it on myself when I thought "This thing won't be consistent". Well, I missed two days! (Arggh.) However, I do have a reason. I was celebrating Ukrainian Christmas with the family, and I couldn't detach myself to edit and upload photos. But then again, I was trying not to make excuses this year.
I would post more photos, but they are pretty much conceited looking "pics" that belong on facebook. I am trying to make them more interesting! (Hahaha, failcake)
And because I'm such an utter failure of a photographer, here are some amazing "futuristic photographs" via wall to watch.
To see the rest of the photos, click here.
MUSIC FILE TO COME WHEN MY SOUNDCLOUD STARTS WORKING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah, share me!