Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 things


I am starting a new blog "playlist" of all the interesting and fun things I find online. I constantly find amazing, useful, entertaining, or just boredom-destroying tools that I wish the entire world knew more about. I do need a cool name for that though, so if you have any names other than "Cool Stuff I Found Online", feel free to leave a comment. So, without further adeue, let's go! 


1. I am in love. Seriously. I have never seen such beautiful photography before. What makes these landscapes special is that they make me want to get into photography (much more in depth than just shooting a couple shots of drunk college kids haha) Please, show this man some love! Cole Rise Official Website. Cole Rise Twitter.



 
2. So, in my desire to become more fit I looked through some places for better, fresher exercises that would target some problematic areas. It's probably better to do a full body workout but I hate those. So, if you're like me and you really want to get your obliques looking better, or shoulders, or other specific part of your body in a better shape, an interactive website called freetrainers.com designed a tool just for that! It gives you exercises for the part you choose to target, as well as demonstrations. The website also has meal and diet plans they are currently working on, so stay tuned! 



3. If you love self improvment, a bit of psychology, and a guide to life, I suggest checking out www.marcandangel.com  which offer much useful advice to articles anywhere from " 12 Universal Skills You Need to Succeed at Anything" to  "40 Questions Everyone is Afraid to Ask". What makes this blog special is that it is (a) SUPER thought provoking and  (b) authors put in tons of resources for the readers including outside sources to financial and educational websites as well as suggested, highly rated books. Enjoy!


That is it for this post. (It's so late and I'm dying of exhaustion. 2:58 am!) If you have any cool websites, tools, ideas, send them my way! I would love to see. Also, if you have any comments on this "playlist" thing, I would love to hear 'em. Much love.


-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah, share me!