Tuesday, June 12, 2012

10:00 am Visit to the Park

The "what am I doing here in this weather" face

                I decided to go to the park. Sure, it was 10  in the morning, and raining, and the park looked eerie but it was honestly a really great experience. I had some G-Eazy blasting the entire time on my iPod as well as other Hip-Hop mixed in with retro, vintage beats.


I decided to be a kid and climb trees. (Fallen, horizontal ones of course.) 


             I'm not big on walking and nature but I was quite inspired. It was icky weather but there were still people outside, jogging, walking, playing with their pets and even accompanying a loved one on an adorable morning trip. There was even a fella doing crunches on the grass-wet, sticky,  gross grass. I did 15 squats as a mini homage.


             There were also a bunch of different animals. Today, I stumbled on geese and some adorable little baby geese! How cute! (Oh yes, I did grow up in a village so this should be second nature to me but they are still so adorable.)
              I hope one day I will have someone by my side like these two. Very sweet couple. He held the umbrella while she went on about her thoughts and so forth. Note how the umbrella is tilted above her head-clearly protecting her with care and love. Awh. On a different note, the best thing two people can do is have a date at the park. It's relaxing, you get to talk, there is lots to see and converse about.


           The park is also amazingly relaxing and soothing. A nice, brisk walk with the tempo of the music is all I really needed after a long week but I do think I need to visit it with a nice book or jogging shoes. Now go! Go make your own adventure at the park!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah, share me!