Saturday, August 18, 2012

6 Things: Comics, Cooking, Hair bows, Custom Denim Shirts, Losing Weight, Decorating Your Space

1. DesignSponge I Decor, Recipes, Planning

Need a little inspiration to redecorate your space? Feeling adventurous to try a new drink recipe? How about planning a meal or a whole party? Design Sponge has all of that and more! Tons of inspiration, amazing photography as well as superb organization make this website a must-read for years and years to come.

2. Greatist I Fitness, Recipes, Health, Happiness
Usain Bolt Oympic 200*
Photo by aktivioslo

Whether it's staying active or learning to be happier, Greatist has tons of fantastic resources and articles. They have tons of lists of information, tips on topics like sleep, hapiness, fitness, yoga and much much more.
Take a look:
3. Honestly...WTF I Fashion, DIY, Photography, Beauty, Video
.
DIY Embellished Denim Shirt
One of my favorite websites to find great ideas as well as get a fresh breath of inspiration. A really great section is DIY-countless amounts of fun, stylish, interesting projects that help you update your closet, room and life! (That life part  sounds silly. . . just go with it ;) )

4. How Did You Make This? I DIY, Knitting, Design
 
I love great crafts. Well, not crafts but great, do it yourself projects that I can add my own touch to. "How Did You Make This?" has a large array of fun DIYs ranging from jewlery to decorating notebooks, and even to creating your own bags. Go forth!

5. Hair and Makeup by Steph I Hair, Makeup, Tips&Tricks, Trends
I've already written about this website here. I adore the cute, simple, ladylike looks that Steph creates in wonderful step-by-steph photos. She also does makeup and hair professionally! The site is equal parts portfolio and her everyday inspiration featuring her work, beautiful celebrity hair ideas, and makeup tricks. Enjoy!

6. Cooking Comically I Humor, Cooking, Comics

I love a man in the kitchen- a man who can draw and has an impeccable taste of humor? Even better. Easy to follow recipes, entertaining way of delivering them and an absolute genius behind this whole mad kitchen fiasco makes me a constant visitor at this site. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah, share me!