Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Photo Journal- July 1st

So, this week was interesting. I got a new job, and I am now a professional, $9.25 an hour, adult working girl. If that sounds like something out of an "adult finder" ad, I apologize. That was not supposed to take such a drastic turn. I've also been super busy with catching up on sleep. I've noticed that most of my photos include food. (Ill work on that) I will do a makeup video this week for you guys, but now I am absolutely exhausted. Beach  tomorrow!
I miss my orange hair :/ 



I fell in love with Guacamole

"What's in K's salad?"
Little ravioli-esque pasta bites with spinach! They're alright by themselves, but make a tasty addition to salad. 

Crepes with raspberries

Love. This. Nailpolish! 

Will do a makeup look based on this-simple, easy, professional and fast. 0 eyeliner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh yeah, share me!